View Single Post
Unread 10-09-2013, 09:25 AM   #22
DUBBAGA
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Mike,

I love your products, and plan to start competing in 2014 using them. You have a list of great teams that are winning big using Oakridge, and that is a credit to both you and those teams.

Having said that, and without taking anything away from their accomplishments, the BPS Elite Team is at another level. There is nothing wrong with that, and no doubt many of your teams would like to work their way to that level.

I am not certain what the requirements are to be a member of the BPS Elite Team, but clearly it isn't to use Big Poppa Smokers branded product only. Heck, one of his teams is a major player in the bbq rub market = Simply Marvelous, and the combination of their two products makes up the "West Coast Offense". As Big Poppa Smokers carries Oakridge products, I see no reason why a team such as I.A.B. 30 couldn't continue to be an Oakridge team next year while also being a BPS Elite team in 2014.

I would like to see Big Poppa make a spot open in his King of the Smoker event this December to a team of Mike's choosing, and let the results decide the winner of "Team Oakridge" vs "BPS Elite"

UDS, SJS/Tamale Pot Smoker, Alton Brown Flower Pot Smoker, Blue Ember Gasser, Weber Performer

Member of the Hall of Zero's (Noobians v. Veterans Throwdown)

HELP BIGMISTA GET HIS DREAM! (GoFundMe link)

EPIC BIGMISTA KICKSTARTER/GoFundMe THREAD (link)
DUBBAGA is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->