Originally Posted by Arlin_MacRae
Jeannie and I will be there!
We'll drive down that morning (180 miles) and head back in the afternoon. I can do Moinks if nobody else does. Just need to use a cooker!
I will have an upper rack on my mini available for a portion of the day. Will likely throw something quick on the top for lunch with the shoulder on the lower rack...
1. SmittyJonz - Brisket, Pasta Salad
2. peeps - pork butt on the mini, Coleslaw...maybe a couple misc Q items.
3. frognot - chili, MOINK balls, smoked/cajun sausage, possibly brownies
4. Arlin_MacRae - more MOINK balls (NEEDS COOKER)
***** North Texas Brethren Bash - Spring 2015 - In Planning Now *****
- My Custom Vertical Offset Smoker by AJ's Custom Cookers (build link
- Superior SS-2 w/ DigiQ DXII- Courtesy of Gainesville Jaycees and Superior Smokers
- Weber Kettle 22.5 OTG
w/ Craycort Cast Iron Grates
- Mini WSM (from SJS)
Certified IMBAS MOINK Baller!
(Certificate of Authenticity
) / Join the fun in the Throwdowns!