View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 11:11 PM   #13
Oldhoss
Full Fledged Farker

Put the rounds of brie and camambert in the Bradley with the heating element shut off and the unit cooled down from the bean cook. I used straight cherry pucks in the end for this. The cheese smoked at about 150f for 2.5 hours:

I did not get a shot but he rind turned smokey yellow/brown. I turned the heating element on about 45 minutes or so before guests came and it got up to 230f on the units readout. The cheese was a hit with everyone.

I returned the point of the brisket to the smoker for 2.5 hours then foiled it and put it aside. I shut the kettle down then after about 25 minutes I moved the foiled brisket into it in preparation for eating.....sliced up:

The brisket was very good. I am so glad I had some experience smoking food before tackling this one. I was not the only one busy today though boys. My wife made me cornbread, a coconut cake and a lemon merangue pie:

There ain't nothing like a fresh lemon merangue pie....eat it while the merangue is still hot...just like cotton candy it is it is:

Almost as sweet as my wife....unless she's mad then the above rules.
Oldhoss is offline   Reply With Quote