View Single Post
Unread 09-25-2013, 09:14 PM   #25
speers90
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

As a dreamer I sure do admire your passion but I don't think you have a clue as to what it takes to even open a restaurant over here. I know your idea will NEVER fly in the State of Minnesota because all equipment including cookers much be NSF certified. It doesn't make a bit of difference that you can supply stainless steel materials, it all has to be sent to a private laboratory and be certified. Which as I understand it is an expensive process.

As far as I know, all of the large cookers that are NSF certified are made here in the USA because the demand for such a cooker is not large enough to make it worth while to have it built oversee's and shipped.

To be honest, no one in their right mind would partner with someone half way across the world for approximately $3,500 US dollars. That amount of money is not what holds people back from opening a restaurant. The only way I can see anyone even considering this is if you invest at least 50% of the startup costs and even then I think they would be nuts.

If you can design these types of things, then tweak your design so you can cook the types of food the people in your area like and start in your own backyard.

Meadow Creek TS250 With 42" Chicken Cooker
Weber 22"
Cajun Fryer FF2
speers90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->