View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 04:05 PM   #16
Babbling Farker

Join Date: 12-18-12
Location: Dearborn Mi, Manton Mi

if you want a high quality unit look at a Fluke or an Extech or something along those lines

they also use common K type thermocouples, widely available not just at bbq stores but places like Grainger, Mcmaster Carr, etc

here is pic of mine, its a high end unit but it gives you an idea of whats out there
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0484.jpg (57.4 KB, 19 views)
Michigan Custom 'Que
"Serving Those Who Have Served US"
Shirley Fabrication Custom Smoker
Member Great Lakes BBQ Assn
ServSafe Food Handler Certified
ButtBurner is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->