Just now got around to uploading pics of the finished product. Everything came out great!
The ribs were a vast improvement over my first attempt. Apparently beef ribs squeeze a lot of moisture out as they cook/shrink- wrapping them seemed to be the key to keeping them moist, at least in my pit.
I wish I had done the same for the chuckies as they were just a bit on the dry side. The flavor was totally there, tho in both the S&P and the one i used my Brisket rub on. Next time I will definitely wrap and use more Dynamite (tm) Rub on them- I didn't have a lot left so it was applied pretty thin.
Thanks for lookin!