View Single Post
Unread 09-20-2013, 06:05 PM   #6
chingador
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Thanks guys. I used to buy mine from the same Ace hardware store. I was a member at Golfcrest CC and used to stop by there on weekends to stock up. My idea to become a distributor was mainly born from wanting to take care of my needs. The owner has assured me that the new stock is back to being the product that we have all liked. I am buying 4 pallets and will use some myself to see how it measures up. To be honest guys I don't need the money but if I can fill a niche I will do it. If this new stock doesn't measure up I will only have 4 pallets to worry about and will look at other options.

I want to supply a top tier charcoal. That really isn't available right nowmin this ara in my opinion. With all due respect b & b is a crap shoot. It is good product when it leaves the factory but it is handled so often and so roughly by the big box stores like HEB and Academy that it is broken up too much by the time it gets to the consumers house. For that reason I will never market to the big box stores. To be honest I have Ben limping along with Cowboy and Central Market mesquite and cannot wait to get the WG in

I wil report back when I do

Primo Oval XL, BPS drum, Weber gasser
chingador is offline   Reply With Quote