View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 09:44 AM   #14
shagnasty
Full Fledged Farker

Thanks for all the positive feedback. Choosing a pit is not an easy task. So many quality units out there just makes it more difficult. Im new on this forum but have trolled for a while. I used fedback and posts from this forum to help make my decison. Thanks to you all for such good insight and experience. Ive been cooking for years and have actually competed and won with a brinkman smoking pit professional offset I bought at walmart in the 90's. I still have it and its my primary pit as of now. Ive started doing some vending and catering and need more capacity. I set up a vending booth over the weekend and sold out! I only cooked about 40 lbs of boston butt(pulled) but its a good start. I actually had people come back for seconds. I even had a lady call the next day asking if I had any left. So I feel confident I can keep this thing going. Im looking forward to the new smoker and the opportunites it will bring. But I really appreciate this brotherhood and will keep you all posted on my progress.
shagnasty is offline   Reply With Quote