View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 09:08 PM   #126
nucornhusker
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixadm View Post
Alright. I'm buying one! I'm just going to need to customize the color and see if they can do a sleeved stack so that I can remove it to fit in my smaller enclosed trailer. Thanks for the awesome post. I'll be replacing my Woodmaster D1400 whole hog and my Fast Eddy PG1000 with this cooker. I think it will give me a good balance of performance and my previous YS640 produced the best tasting BBQ of anything I've made on any of my cookers.
Yoder will do whatever color on the cart you want! It just so happens their stock orange is one of my favorite colors and my favorite contrast to black.

As far as the stack mod, you need to talk to them about that. I don't know if that would compromise it's performance, and it would be a lot harder to install each time due to it's overall size and weight.

If you enjoyed your YS640, you are in for a treat. I loved my YS640, but this pit has been cooking better for me. I'm very happy I upgraded, and I was still happy with my YS640. This beast just flat out cooks, and will do whatever you ask of it without even thinking.

Good luck, and let me know if you get it. I'll be curious to see what color you chose.
Yoder Smokers YS1500, Kamado Joe BigJoe & Joe Jr., Weber: 18.5" OT(L), SJG(AU) & (DI) - Past Cookers: Yoder Smokers YS640 Comp Cart, Kamado Joe Classic, OKJoe's Longhorn, UDS, Weber: Performer(AA), Genesis Gold C(DH), 22.5" OTG(DI), 22.5" OT(L)

IMBAS Certified MOINK Baller
nucornhusker is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->