09-02-2013, 11:51 AM
Join Date: 08-29-11
Location: Lincoln, NE
Originally Posted by Ron_L
You had me at naked fatties
The food all looks great! Nice job!
Now, some questions
- How big were the briskets and the butt?
- What temp did you cook at?
- How long were they butts and briskets cooking before you foiled?
- How long did they take total?
- Can I have your Yoder?
- The briskets were both 12lbs in the cryo. It's getting more and more tough to find large briskets anymore. The butt was 7lbs.
- I cooked at 225*
- I put the food on at 10 PM and I wrapped around 9 AM.
- Total cook time for the big cuts, 14 hours for the brisket, 15 for the butt.
- I didn't know you were into sheet metal work...
Yoder Smokers YS1500, Kamado Joe BigJoe, Yoder Smokers 24" Firepit, Weber: 18.5" OT (L), SJG (AU) & (DI) - Past Cookers: Yoder Smokers YS640 Comp Cart, Kamado Joe Classic, Oklahoma Joe's Longhorn, UDS, Weber: Performer(AA), Genesis Gold C(DH), 22.5" OTG(DI), 22.5" OT (L), Traeger Junior, ECB
Zero club member - Join a throwdown!
IMBAS Certified MOINK Baller