View Single Post
Unread 09-02-2013, 10:13 AM   #26
Gore
Phizzy

Location: Hiding out from blood suck ghost snake gods, Nazis and scrap iron chefs trying to harvest body parts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by landarc View Post
Heritage Foods has them, along with some AMAZING bacon

Oh, I grew Padron peppers this year, and when they ripen, they are large, red and spicy. Not super hot, like almost hot enough to need a beer right away. But, we made giant ABT's out of them, and they were incredible.
Pimientos de Padron are an extremely common tapas in Spain. The peppers are green and about 1.5-2" long. They are fried. They are notorious there because they are mild and sweet, but one in 10 is very hot. It is like playing the lottery, and an order of these at the table is like a game. How peppers come out depends strongly on growing conditions, so you might not have had this effect with yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyleach View Post
Bob, I really want to try a Piedmontese.... That looks great and you have me hankering for one... Buy 3 and it is free shipping!
Bob, I think you may have gotten it all wrong. I'm not sure where you might have gotten it all wrong, but I'm sure the experiment needs repeating and you need Marty and me there to act as fair and impartial observers. I think it is essential to do this the week of December 8-13. Marty and I will make sure you don't fark it up this time.
(='.'=) This is the rabbit baby. Invests him in yours signature,
(")_(") and the help rabbit baby takes over control of the world!
Hmmmm, I wonder, WWGALD? Avatar courtesy of Grillman and NorthwestBBQ

Promoted by Bigabyte to "Idiot #1" , and dubbed "Phizzy" by Sir Ron.
Gore is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->