View Single Post
Unread 08-29-2013, 02:44 AM   #286
Neil
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Good to read you have a distributor that knows the smoker inside and out. I frequent Greenbush brewry in Sawyer quite often and love their brisket sammie in addition to their many fine brews. They got a new smoker a couple of months ago and there was definately a learning curve. The first two brisky sammies I had after they purchased the new smoker were overcooked and very dry. Had to use a lot of sauce and extra brew to choke it down. They've since learned how to cook on the new smoker and the brisket samwhich is one of the best I've had. Best to straighten out the learning curve before you open the doors to John Q. Public! Go Irish, Go Green Go White!!

Mange Bene Viva Bene!

NB Bandera-Firebox & Baffle Mod, WSM, Weber: Performer(Col. Steve Austin Mod), WSM, Three 22 1/2" Kettles, 2 Brinkman Dual Zone Proffessional Grills, Smoky Joe, Uniflame Tabletop Gasser, Luhr-Jensen Big Chief, Turkey Fryer, Rocky Mountain Camp Stove & 3 UDS's.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote