View Single Post
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:55 PM   #20
Kloogee
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmenard View Post
It is actually one friend in particular and he is so cool about it that I go out of my way to accommodate him. The type of person you are talking about is Vegan, but that is neither here nor there. I actually FOUND OUT he was Vegetarian by accident....he always just 'finds something' on the menu to eat, so I thought I would try to do something nice and smoke a salmon or something. He is also helping me build a tree house.

Case in point...this fall we are doing a trip to Tree House Brewing and BTs BBQ together.
Salmon is vegetarian? I was always under the impression vegetarian meant no animal flesh (including fish) but I guess everyone draws their line in the sand at a different point?

We are about as far away from vegetarian as you can get at our house, but we like some good grilled veggies. Cut up some zucchini, broccoli, carrots, onions, and whatever else you like, toss them in a bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper and grill them up. We like them as a side dish, but one of our friends doesn't eat a lot of meat and she does a big helping of it in lieu of meat sometimes.
Kloogee is offline   Reply With Quote