View Single Post
Unread 08-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #49
Sean "Puffy" Coals
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I have 2 that are tied for the best. The first one was the first time I had cooked for a large group- my niece's communion picnic. I didn't make a big deal like "I'm bringing RRRRRIIIIIIBBBBBBSSSSSS!" I just told my sister I'd contribute a few racks so she wouldn't have to foot the whole bill herself.

There are a handful of people who are famous in my family for their signature dishes that we all drooled about/requested for every party: My aunt Audrey has her brownies, My aunt Lisa has her BBCued hamburgers, my grandmother had her roast pork and breadballs with ketchup gravy, etc...

Well, the ribs went over very well and several people approached me and said "now you're going to have to bring these to every get-together" as if they were an instant classic.

The second was just recently when I made ribs for work and one of my co-workers said "from now on, whenever I eat ribs anywhere, I'm gonna tell them that if they aren't like Tim's then forget it. I don't want 'em."

Awesome stories btw everyone!