View Single Post
Unread 08-16-2013, 02:15 PM   #606
Harbormaster
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Finally got my pit patio finished for the most part. I built the shed last year and just finished the patio the other night. Still need a stainless table and sink set up, but that will come soon enough. I also have a patio bar and stools that need to be arranged, but that'll be in a couple of days yet.

The deck is 32'x10'. Most of it is just sitting on supports so I can pull it apart and move it if I need to. Harder than hell to dig holes for a post here. Needs to be dug with a crowbar and bare hands. Nothing but rocks ranging from potato to muskmelon in size.

Here's some pics:

A few shots of inside the shed
WSM storage

Wheeled racks for charcoal and comp supply storage. The steel rack gets loaded up with my comp gear and gets rolled right onto the trailer.

Smokey Joe, mini-WSM, and WGA storage

More charcoal storage

Hope you enjoyed all of the pics. I can't tell you how happy I am to not have to cook in the mud, grass and dirt anymore. The kids will be happy they don't have to shovel snow off the grass anymore either.
My Toys: 10 WSMs (B, C, DH, DA, EZ, DZ, EO, DU, DR, EE/DU mutt); Brinkman Cimmaron; Chuckwagon Cooker; 4 22.5" Bar-B-Q-Kettles; 2 18.5" Bar-B-Q-Kettle; 1 Red OTS (H); 3 WGAs (EZ, DE, N); 3 SJPs (DT, DR, DR); 2 Smokey Joes (A, K); Genesis Silver C (DU).
"For when democracy becomes tyranny, those of us with rifles still get to vote"
Harbormaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->