[/QUOTE] We did a variety of flavor profiles...here are some that I can remember off the top of my head:
- brown sugar, cracked pepper
- honey habenaro
- honey jalapeno
- cayenne, sea salt, cracked pepper, maple syrup
- sriracha, hot pepper blend
- Rulhman's pancetta blend (garlic, thyme, allspice, juniper berry, etc)
- molasses, brown sugar, habenaro, cracked pepper
I'll update this thread with some additional pictures from last night as well as update it the night(s) we smoke and slice...stay tuned.
First off, BRAVO!
Any thoughts on the different flavors chosen? They all sound good just curious as to what "worked"
Thanks for sharing this incredible Baconlicious journey!