View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 08:53 AM   #37
AtlGator
On the road to being a farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KORND4WG X View Post
Any update? Still like and no buyers remorse?

I went to my local C&B to check it out. Seems to be a beast. I asked the lady if it was going to be on sale for the rest of the summer and she said she didn't know. Plus they'd have to order it from the WH so that instant gratification was absent.

Not that I need it but I kinda want it.
Sorry for the delay, I've been outside using the new grill.

So, none at all. Got my firebricks delivered yesterday so will attempt a long cook one of these days, but have done shish kababs, baked potatoes, all kinds of veggies, spatchcocked chicken, pork tenderloin, those first night burgers, etc.

Using Meeco firestarter gel under a pyramid of Kingsford, whatever on hand. Ready to go in 15 minutes or so.

Delivers amazing wood-smoked flavor in just 30 minutes of cooking, finding skin-less veggies don't need much of that hot smoke at all before they're over-smoked. So I'm starting to quick-grill veggies with coals up to finish whatever meat I'm finishing. It is the most flexible grill I have ever used, and it's a keeper. A joy to cook on.

Will likely stop adding apple wood chunks (I only add one) when skinless veggies are on. Will report on a long cook when I get to it...
AtlGator is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->