View Single Post
Unread 08-05-2013, 10:23 AM   #11198
Full Fledged Farker
RT's Avatar
Join Date: 07-27-13
Location: Shreveport LA
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Originally Posted by Novass View Post
I use the 1/8th in. compression fitting you can buy at the auto part stores.
Hey Novass, are you talking about using it for the long stem temperature probe?

My question wasn't clear when I went back and read it but I was talking about the probe with the flexible cable for the meat temperature.
RT is online now   Reply With Quote