View Single Post
Unread 07-31-2013, 08:27 AM   #11
Bbq Bubba
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardluck View Post
I cook around 260-275... I aint doing this to get rich.Meaning I know I can make more money without all the liquid...... I want people in my town to try some first class BBQ...... I will have 3 smokers running and trying to turn out as good of a product as I can.... I would never do anything that may be questionable through the HD.... I have plenty of time to prepare for this cook and I am consumed by it! I think all day long of ways to turn out a great product... This is why I get on here every day to learn new ways, from the people who tried it my way and found out it didnt work as good as another way. I hoped the catering community would help guide me and not just tell me I was stupid...

Thank you to the people who have helped
I dont think anybody here is calling you stupid.

Most people who come here have some experience and are trying to fine tune their techniques. Its hard to give answers to someone who doesnt even know the questions to ask.

First class bbq is not wrapped in foil, injected, spritzed or necessarily sauced.

Practicing on a slab of ribs is ENTIRELY diferent than cooking several cases of ribs.

How big are your rigs? Why pre cook at all? You should be able to serve fresh if you have the equipment?

Do you know your food cost on said menu?

Help us help you.
Northern midwest director for OBR
www.operationbbqrelief.com
#detroitporkmafia
BBQ Person of the Year 2013
Bbq Bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->