View Single Post
Unread 07-31-2013, 01:06 AM   #294
pwa
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ron View Post
Good luck! (I might need to send you a banner to hang up)
You should I'd hang it an travel with it for comps. I have to say it again switching from Bovine Bold to your Hint of Huston has been a world of difference. Even my customers noticed the change and said it was for the better!!! Got to use it more see if the Judges agree.... I'm thinking they will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveh_131 View Post
I gotta say, he earned a ton of respect for taking responsibility for some mediocre food that came from his shack, even though it sounds like it is a rare exception to his usual fare.

That's how to run a business. Good luck to you@ If I'm ever up that way, I'll be coming by to eat!
Everything that goes out my window has my name on it. PERIOD bad or good, I perfer the good but when stuff goes out that shouldn't that is an opportunity to train staff to be better and a second chance to grab that customer. I have to make sure IF I every get the customer again I meet or better yet exceed expectations. I take pride in my food and want it to show.

Thanks and please stop in. As I've said before all brethren are welcome at my house and if there is anything I can do to help make your trip to Alaska better let me know :) Yes Brad even you lol

Clint
WIFI Stoker
Custom Trailer Offset

Owner of BurlesQ BBQ shack
BurlesQ BBQ Facebook
BurlesQ BBQ website
pwa is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->