View Single Post
Unread 07-31-2013, 12:47 AM   #2
Full Fledged Farker
bizznessman's Avatar
Join Date: 03-20-09
Location: Kansas
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Originally Posted by xbullyx View Post
And, came across this one :

Looks good, but can not really afford it...
Got to looking at some of the pics and noticed it had an auberins PID controller

So I get the bright idea to convert a 500 gallon reverse flow into a gas assisted set it and forget it.. Has anyone tried this or know all the parts I may need for the MOD???
The first thing you should do is check with your food licensing authority (HD, etc) to find out if this type of unit is allowed for use in/with a restaurant. Many states are getting very picky about requiring commercial grade (i.e. stainless steel) equipment in restaurants. I don't know if that is the case in your area but here in Kansas we do run up against that.
Do I smell SMOKE?????
bizznessman is offline   Reply With Quote