View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 03:54 PM   #8
somebody shut me the fark up.
buccaneer's Avatar
Join Date: 10-23-10
Location: Australia, West Coast

Originally Posted by treytexag View Post
I'd cook 'em. After a low and slow for a number of hours at temp, there will not be any bacteria still alive to cause harm. Of course YMMV, and that's just what I would do - I am not making any recommendations here!!
Be careful.
If you believe heat over time kills all harmful bacteria, you won't be with us for as long as you should be.

Op, I agree with Boogie...your nose is a very efficient piece of equipment, and helped us get to where we are today.
I'd use it.
I'll judge you by your actions, not what others say about you, I'll judge them by that.
buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote