Thread: Which Cambro
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
Mrfish
Take a breath!

 
Mrfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-09-12
Location: Maquoketa, IA
Default Which Cambro

Hey Brethren, the wife wants to get me a Cambro for my birthday. (I think she wants me to quite getting her coolers dirty)

I have spent the last two hours reading the archives, but my head starts spinning when trying to figure out which one is best for me.

I cook 90% for home use, but try to load up the smoker. The other 10% is for friends events and parties.

Any advice which model to get?


Thanks in advance.

Ron
__________________
Ron
I use a formula
24 cans of beer lbs of meat X temp +- foil = vodka
Works almost every time <*{{{}}}><

Rebel 28
Blackstone 36" Griddle
18" WSM
Webber Summit
Weber 18",22", 26.75" Gold One Touch
Mrfish is online now   Reply With Quote