View Single Post
Unread 07-26-2013, 01:20 PM   #23
Cack
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I have a 36 Lang and absolutely LOVE IT. We had a very nasty storm last week and it tore the tarp I cover mine with. The thought crossed my mine more than once (honestly more than a dozen times) to go out and at least move it around to get as much coverage as I could. The wind was blowing so hard it moved my gasser more than 4 feet on LOCKED casters. Needless to say, I was a bit worried about my own saftey if I had gone out there it was so bad.

Ok, back to the important stuff. You obviously have great taste in smokers, so that doesn't need to be mentioned. I have to continue what has been previously mentioned. Go a size up from what you think you need now. I seriously flirted with the 48 when I bought my 36, but thought the 36 would be more than enough for me. Most days it is, but there's always thoughs day you want to out cook the state (and you'll have those days when you get yours).

Warmer box ... I don't know ... I don't have one, but I can't imagine I would use it too often if I did.

Red Thermapen, Maverick ET73, Maverick ET72

Check out my all things food (and movies) blog One Nine 3 Blog or at my Facebook Page

If you're a fellow Carolina Brethren come join us and be a part of the region where BBQ was born in America.
Cack is offline   Reply With Quote