View Single Post
Unread 07-25-2013, 05:08 PM   #24
gtr
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by buccaneer View Post
Thanks for the pics and write up gtr, I live vicariously through the Brethren on things like this, and when I sent you the heads up I was REALLY hoping something like this would be forthcoming.
It's a funny world we live in, Aussies working there telling me about it and me telling you!
Sorry Ray, I haven't been to Torrance and thought you were far away.
I remember Culver City from last visit and knew gtr was close.
The ribs look bloody sensational!
The inside looks done to a tenderness but not to a fall of the bone level, is that right?
Cannot believe he has a pecan charcoal setup!
Talk about dedication!!

Hey, are you going past a post box on your way there next Tuesday Greg?
The ribs were perfectly tender and the bark was set just right. Easily the best short ribs I've had - the kind of food that shows you there's a whole world out there that I've only taken a few small steps in. It looks to me like every decision in the process is made with "what will give the best possible result" in mind. Truly inspiring.

I'll probably be passing by a post box - empty handed. I'm wanting to burn some CD's and my farking burner seems to be out. I'll get it figured out bro.
50" Klose BYC, 22.5 WSM, Backwoods Chubby, UDS, 26" & 22.5" Weber Kettles, Jumbo Joe, WGA, WSJ/MUDS, Jumbo Old Smokey, a piece of expanded metal I throw over the fire pit sometimes, Stealthy Black & Vol Orange Thermapens
Displaced East Tennesseean
Proud recipient of a Tick
Former outlaw MOINK baller, now IMBAS Certified, but still lookin' over my shoulder.
Golden Goose Egg - Got 2 in the nest baby!
SPFP
WTFWGALD?
gtr is online now   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->