View Single Post
Unread 07-25-2013, 08:24 AM   #2
Full Fledged Farker

slackdogbbq's Avatar
Join Date: 07-09-09
Location: Loxahatchee, FL
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

There are electrical devices called phase converters which can be used that will get the 480V you need, depending upon amount of amperage needed these things can be pretty expensive.
slackdogbbq is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->