View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 08:56 PM   #65
mgp03051
Full Fledged Farker

Wow!!! Is about all we can say about this weekend we are still trying to get a grip on what happened… GC, The Jack, and Royal Invitation all at once it is pretty over whelming and too accomplish this in our 7th KCBS event is truly mind blowing So we decided to crack a bottle of Bourbon and toast to our 1st GC. , 1st Jack , 1st Royal ,and our 1st 1st brisket and a couple other things. Now we finally mellowed and can put our thoughts together. Our goal at the beginning of this year was to be in contention for NEBS rookie of the year do six comps and see where we landed. Now we are doing seven another reason to fill a glass. First we’d like to thank our families and friends who have supported us from the very beginning.. There are too way too many other people to mention and we don’t want to leave anybody out so we’d like to thank everyone who has stopped by our site said to say hello or welcomed us into their sites, let us pick their brains, answered our questions, your words of encouragement and just plain old made us feel welcomed into the BBQ circle. You all are great and we Thank You!!! One last thing “Please check your purses and your pockets we found a set of keys I’m stuck in this tower until you claim then!! But ” I’m comfortable with it”.. Congrats to Jacked Up on RGC everyone who got their name called and took the walk this weekend!!! You guys are all awesome!!!
Sponsors
Humphery's Smokers
Frontier Charcoal
Oakridge BBQ
https://www.facebook.com/CanUSmellMyPitsBBQ?ref=hl
mgp03051 is online now   Reply With Quote