View Single Post
Unread 07-19-2013, 06:57 AM   #227
is one Smokin' Farker

Join Date: 02-25-10
Location: Chicago IL
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I believe one could create an LLC that would carry the mortgage and the "tenant" could pay rent which was in excess of the mortgage payment.

Could certainly be the same person/people.

It would be important to talk with an accountant/attorney in your state, though, as I am drinking right now and can't be trusted.

Weber OTG
Cast Iron Hibachi
Large BGE
Grabnabber is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->