View Single Post
Unread 07-12-2013, 09:08 PM   #65
Bigmista
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I am really disappointed that so many of my brethren would go out of their way to find a loophole. You all know what the rule says and what it intended. If not, I have been giving you all way too much credit. I mention the BBQ-Brethren and the BBQ family everyday. I talk about the love, honor, respect and integrity that you all have and then I come here and see this.

"How can I beat the system?"
"Johnny's cheating, Can I cheat too?"
"Why won't everyone do it the way I want to do it?"

For Pete's sake MAN UP!
Buy a Pork Butt. Cook it the right way according to the rules. Turn in your best product and leave it up to the judges.

Don't worry about what the guy next door is doing. Do your best and have fun doing it.

Jeez! Quit whining! We get to BBQ! A lot! Enjoy it and quit looking for reasons to be pissed off.

I'm gonna go outside and cook 2 pork butts. And I don't give a damn about the money muscle. It's gonna be pulled like the rest of the butt and it's going to make a lot of people happy. If that ain't why you are bbqing, you need a new hobby.

Exodus 29:18
Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD.

God loves BBQ!

Bigmista Custom Spicewine Trailer - Olivia J. PIMA
Large and Medium Spicewines
Weber Ranch Kettle - E.T.

Remembering Scott
Bigmista is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->