View Single Post
Unread 07-12-2013, 05:56 PM   #98
Zombie Barbecue
Knows what a fatty is.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Update

Greetings comrades,

American Smoke is badass and Im steps away from having final dvds printed up! Fired up to share it with all of you. I finally finished the final edit and it is currently getting audio mastered, dvd design and final touches put on, really just cleaning it up. Hope you guys and gals like it, Im confident you will. We've spent almost 2 years filming it and It really turned into a great doc, covering all grounds from start to finish what its like to be in competition bbq, the people that surround us, and great tips and information on current trends with cooking meats and turn-ins, starts from the importance of local butchers talking about quality meats and the specific cuts used to some of the guys that are making a good living out of bbq today.*** I promise you will be hungry as hell when it is over.*** Thanks again for the support and we hope it gets some great exposure, we'd love to do another one, if the budget allows, where we can travel the country and showcase all of the other regions and much more people. So thanks again and we're on track to have dvds printed and for sale by the end of august (Im having another kid and buying a first home this month....while chainsmoking and finishing off all my liquor), but it will be available on our website, www.DirtProductions.com by end of August and we're working through wider distribution now as well. So stay tuned and again thanks for allowing us to showcase everything. Cheers and beers!

Mitch

Thanks from: --->