View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2013, 04:57 PM   #43
Skip
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigs on Fire View Post
Hey Skip.... I ain't in a 4-year battle over the rule. My team cooks pork following the current rules and will continue to do so. From reading stuff here and seeing how many butts many teams cook, we probably don't follow the procedure many to and I'm willing to bet we put similar portions in the box.

We've done fairly well in the pork category over the last 24-30 months, I don't see much changing in our camp....new rule or not.

Carry on, I'll continue to watch the show from the bleachers when I'm bored.
Hey Pigs. I understand you aren't but the original rule was called into question because people were separating after the cook as well as butterflying the whole butt down and doing what you described. That is the reason I made the statement about the 4 year battle. Not saying you started it.

Swamp Pit BBQ's freeloader

To part or not to part: that is the question. Whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to part and suffer the slings and arrows of ostentatious brothers or to not part when faced with a sea of dissent, and by compromise end it? To part: to succeed. Forever more: and by succeed to say we win.

Yeah it looks good...but how does it smell?

Member of The Big Guns BBQ Team Semper Fumantem

"you're eating tree RAT, tree RAT, you're eating RAT!" -- landarc

Last edited by Skip; 07-11-2013 at 05:21 PM..
Skip is offline   Reply With Quote