View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 01:01 AM   #49
C Rocke
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by landarc View Post
You did it wrong.

I have worked in and around site construction for almost 30 years, popped a lot of lines, never once had the police called.

Chris, I always find the two windows for a tent to be kinda funny, last time I vended, which was a few years ago, they made us put screening over the service and money windows. What a bother that was. On the other hand, I have been looking at the food truck business quite a lot recently, a friend is a part of the Mobi Munch company up here, and the two windows actually works quite well for flow. One window up front for ordering and money, then the line clears and pick up is mid truck. To be honest, even if I didn't have to, I would be sorely tempted to do that. I think it cleans up the crowd, organizes the line and keeps one person out of the kitchen mix. It works especially well for mobile events, with multiple trucks.
All true - Allows for the cashier to concentrate on the order/money/credit card transaction. Less confusion for the customers, when they see the Order Here, and Pick Up here sign. Also eliminates same person handling money and food. More of a problem than you'd think lol!