View Single Post
Unread 07-08-2013, 01:31 AM   #36
SmokinAussie
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieTitch View Post
That looked fantastic the tribe looks happy, is that a paper poster,? I priced a Vinyl one then fell over with the freight.
Hi Titch, It's printed on Polypropelene on my wide format printer. It's here I have to be real careful about copyright however. I printed this off for myself, just for this event which was not commercial in nature.

I'm pretty sure I would get my butt kicked if I was to start printing this off commercially as I would be infringing Phils trademark, and he's pretty strict about it.

Now, the file I used for the print was an extremely low resolution file, that I obtained from this site... as I do not have, not can I get access to the proper print ready files that Phil only gives to approved producers of items containing the BBQ brethren logo.

SO, I thought I might have been on thin ice printing this one poster, but also was hoping that for this little event, it would be seen as a positive thing.... But don't ask me to print another one....

Sorry...
Just remember... the standard has gone up. You Americans are getting good at LAMB!

IMBAS Certified MOINK BALLER (NOSKOS RULE)
"Bullet Bill" WSM
"Blue Lou" Performer
Too many other bits of BBQ Gear to count!

SmokinAussie is offline   Reply With Quote