View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 09:16 PM   #22
Babbling Farker
HoDeDo's Avatar
Join Date: 02-19-06
Location: Kansas City

Originally Posted by LostNation
In Vermont I have two licenses, one to cook at home and one to cook on site. The only requirement is that my water is potable and is tested every year I re-new my licenses. These cost me a total of $200 for both. My insurance is covered under a rider on my contractors insurance, I really don't build anything anymore but I keep the insurance. I think Vermont is one of the easiest stated to cater legally in.
Much easier than us! If I wanted to hang a shingle and cater - I would have to have a separate kitchen from "home" (could be an outbuilding on the property that is decked out..) and you are required to be liscenced just like a dine-in establishment.
Andy /Smoke on Wheels Competition BBQ -
HoDeDo is offline   Reply With Quote