View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 05:46 AM   #35
Michael Cowley
Knows what a fatty is.

Nope I am not Eric cowley on the pellet head forums but I am on pellet head forums :p any how there are so many valid points here. Some pellet cookers can sear steaks (quite well in fact ) just like all other model cookers not everything is created equal. I guess what it boils down to is what will YOU us it for and what type of profile are you looking for?

Brian as far your restaurant deal the yoder640 is an amazing machine I have one and I also have the DReam Werks insulated model that I had custom made. Both are pellet cookers and the I am sure your staff could flip a switch and get to smoking. I like your idea behind 2 for different temps however the YS640 would not give you the capacity you would need. With that being said check out the dream werks smokers they are large enough for business use and Bruce the owner will custom build you a unit to your specifications. Mine runs as low as 160 and as high as 500. I also I stalled the savannah stoker II on it and now the temp control is better and never runs more than 1-2* past or below set target temp.
Michael Cowley is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->