View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 10:01 AM   #11
is One Chatty Farker
Bossmanbbq's Avatar
Join Date: 12-03-05
Location: Colorado

The best way to go in my opinion is to be a "Backyard BBQ Consultant"
I will do private parties at your home and cook up everything there on site that way I need no license and the health department can pound
It is such a pain in the butt to qualify for a catering license. This is about the only way I know other people are getting around this issue. Temporary permits are issued for events, but even those are getting ridiculas. The way I look at it if Fingerhut and others can get away with doing in home parties and cook food and such, why the hell cant I do the same thing and put out a better product....

Bossmanbbq is offline   Reply With Quote