View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 09:11 AM   #8
is One Chatty Farker
kickassbbq's Avatar
Join Date: 10-20-05
Location: mn

In MANY states you do not have to have any licenses to cater AT Private Parties. It's kinda hard for the Health Department to RAID a Private Party. They simply don't care what someone does at their house. So, only do Priavte Parties.
Get insurance.
Smoke That!!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!!
kickassbbq is offline   Reply With Quote