View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 03:01 AM   #6
Full Fledged Farker
Join Date: 12-15-05
Location: Essex Jct. Vermont

In Vermont I have two licenses, one to cook at home and one to cook on site. The only requirement is that my water is potable and is tested every year I re-new my licenses. These cost me a total of $200 for both. My insurance is covered under a rider on my contractors insurance, I really don't build anything anymore but I keep the insurance. I think Vermont is one of the easiest stated to cater legally in.
Rich Decker
LostNation is offline   Reply With Quote