View Single Post
Unread 05-16-2006, 08:22 PM   #4
Babbling Farker
HoDeDo's Avatar
Join Date: 02-19-06
Location: Kansas City
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Many of the festivals around here sell temporary vendor permits. Usually those are provided by the city or county. You have to meet some basic requirements (three sinks, warming aparatus, aka, chafers, instant read thermometers, etc. ) but it is not as strengent as say, what they expect of a diner kitchen. You pay as part of your booth fees, and an inspector "approves" your area prior to prep/serving.
Andy /Smoke on Wheels Competition BBQ -
HoDeDo is offline   Reply With Quote