Thread: Myrtle Beach
View Single Post
Unread 06-23-2013, 10:40 PM   #13
Here Piggy Piggy
Found some matches.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Please excuse me should I type something incorrectly other than my opinion. New to this forum and want to play by all the rules, both on this forum and in regards to my position as a director of KCBS.

I can only speak for what you can listen to as a KCBS member on what you can find on the downloaded BOD meeting.

I made the motion to pay out monies to Roger Wise/Pickin Porkers. They competed in a Fri/Sat contest and placed 2nd place in the brisket category. The payout was $400. Bottom line was the contest stopped payment on that check based upon something that occured on Sunday. All of this happened last year prior to my election on the board and had not been resolved.
The second motion made was that KCBS needs to be reimbursed that $400 before KCBS sanctions the contest again.

As to the reinstated Rep, I believe that the rep is reinstated as a Rep Trainee and will have to go through required trainee responsibilities such as shadowing current contest representatives before coming back before the BOD to be voted upon for approval.

I hope that this answers your questions and I look forward to interacting more on this forum when I can.

Mike Peters
mpeters@kcbs.us