View Single Post
Unread 05-16-2006, 11:44 AM   #2
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 4

i use them the second the meat comes out of the cryo or butcher paper. Or whenever im am doing prep work. Go thru them like water.

Change them whenever i handle something besides the meat or a utensil, or I switch meats.

See the jars in this pic? they got a glove on them. I also put on glove on all the rub jars and shakers before i start prepwork so I dont get coodies on them or from them.

Thoughts in General? Besides keeping my coodies off the food, and making me all gross from the fats and blood. ?

I hate handling raw meat.. (gag reflex). The gloves make it easier to prep. I dont have to keep washing hands just to open the fridge or a cabinet. i get the foodhandlers glove box for $6 per box/100 and i buy them in lots of 12. I also buy them a size bigger so they come off an on easily and go on easily. I will use a box a week at home during bbq seasons and at least a box at a contest. But im notorious for putting them on doing one thing then throwing them out..

I switch to the smaller size for slicing, so i know where my fingers end.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote