Unread 06-20-2013, 04:07 PM   #8
Candy Sue
Take a breath!

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqbrad View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Let me start with saying I understand that your job is difficult. I would not want to be in your shoes. I respect what you do for kcbs.

The new members ran under a understanding of nothing held back from the members. Then there was a problem in Tennesee. The board came down on the problem. And there were punishments. Some members spoke about those punishments. I supported the board in those punishments. But now there have been problems with the contest in Myrtle Beach with the reps.

I hope the board will look at this issue with open eyes. I have not seen posts by board members about these issues. I hope that the board will address these issues and punish the reps that were supposed to oversee this contest. All I ask is the same concern is given to this problem.

Thank you for your time.
Any rep issue in Myrtle Beach last year, was handled last year. The current problem had nothing to do with the reps, but rather an issue that the organizer had with a team and the organizer's response to that problem. The motion proposed, voted and accepted solves this problem.

Any KCBS member can listen to the last open meeting with every detail on the mp3 file. Before going into closed session, I read the agenda. After that part is done, we re-adjourn the open meeting, bring up motions for votes that result from the discussions in closed session.
Candy Sue is offline   Reply With Quote