Just a couple points to think about.
1. Did that place sell bad Q, or some of the best tasting stuff around? (You don't know....do you.)
2. Do you leave a grocery store because the cashier doesn't know where the produce is grown?
3. Have you changed banks because a teller couldn't tell you how they keep your money safe from cyber criminals, or how the safe is constructed?
4. Do you refuse to buy gas at stations that the cashier can't tell you what additives are in the gas?
5. I've eaten some pretty dang good food, at places that I was surprised every time the waitress found her way to the kitchen. Hahaha.
Writer of wrongs.