View Single Post
Unread 06-14-2013, 01:12 PM   #54
dobdabomb
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoney7269 View Post
There are no slide dampeners, just 2 ball valves that are 1 1/4 each you have to specifically request that one of the ball valves be a 3/4" instead of the 1 1/4. Order the guru with the 10 Cfm fan and UDS adapter. Email them so that you get the order on paper otherwise they could not make it to your specifications properly. They put my ball valves on the wrong side. I told them and they were like no problem it's gonna be another 6 weeks since they make vaults in batches. I had a big Cookoff and a few catering jobs lined up already so I just took it as is. You want the ball valves on the same side as the handle in case you ever want to upgrade to a trailer
Gotcha, great info. So the guru fits on the 3/4. I am ordering a new wifi one here this week that will not be coming from them, so I just needed to make sure what adapter was needed if I do order a vault here soon. I guess that makes sense on the side the valves need to be.