Originally Posted by redwingsphan
I wasnt exactly BBQing, but making a jerk marinade using jalapeņo. I was all out of gloves and thought I had washed my hands well enough. Well I didn't and ended up getting it in my eye. This caused my nose to run and got it in my nose as well. I ended up with my face in a bowl of milk. Good times.
I've had several pepper incidents; but it wasn't my eyes or nose and it wasn't mere jalapeņos. You'd thikn I'd learn my lesson after the first incident. BTW; soaking it a cold glass of milk helps but afterwards, be sue to dispose of milk properly.