A lot depends on your cooker, but, things I always wish I had...
1. A hose bib and short food grade hose near my cooker, maybe even a small sink.
2. A place to put hot stuff down, or greasy stuff down, without staining the deck.
3. A place to store the bags of charcoal or wood that I am using, that is out of the weather, dry, but convenient to the cooker. That also looks nice, clearly I could continue to use the plastic garbage pail, but, it looks bad.
4. A good, strong, elevated platform for the ice chest, so I don't have to go back and forth into the house.
5. A NEMA rated dual outlet and a post mounted light, directly over my cookers.
the meat thermometer was so far past the top reading, it read Taylor
"perhaps...but then again...maybe not..."