View Single Post
Unread 06-12-2013, 02:57 PM   #54
chingador
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Lazzari is pretty good stuff. It does have some huge chunks. I cannot get Wicked Good right now in the Houston area so I am scrambling. The only place I see Royal Oak is at Wal Mart and they have a policy of handling a bag of lump charcoal 100 times before the customer gets their hands on it. That way, all of the annoying big pieces are sufficiently broken into dust. HEB and Academy seem to have the same policy on the B & B they stock. On a side note, I have tried to do business with B & B and as people go, let me just say, there are way nicer people in the world then them. By a long shot. They have good product but they are world class jerks.

I run a distribution company in Houston and have a bunch of warehouse space and the ability to bring products in as long as I can turn them and make a profit. I am looking at getting into the charcoal business. I contacted Wicked Good about being a distributor for them here in Houston, but they are having serious supply issues according to the owner. My plan is to bring in full containers of charcoal and sell it out of my warehouse to stores. I will also have it available to individuals. All I have to do is find a good source, so all of you Texas guys stay tuned. Unless I can sell Wicked Good or a product as good as what they have sold in the past, I will not bother with it though.

Primo Oval XL, BPS drum, Weber gasser
chingador is offline   Reply With Quote