View Single Post
Unread 06-10-2013, 01:29 AM   #236
pwa
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUBBAGA View Post
Yeah that was me. It would have happened automatically eventually, but I wanted to jump start your Yelp presence. Keep up the great work!
Thanks and I appreciate it! already got one review!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churrasqueiro Bob View Post
Congrats on the grand opening! I wish you much success and enjoyment in your new business venture. And I always like to see pics too. If you get a chance, could you post a few pics of the area where your shack is located?
Thanks and I take a few tomorrow tonight if I get a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob in St. Louis View Post
A Google Map search of his business puts him right about >> HERE <<.

From there, you can click-n-drag that little yellow fellow over to the road and get a 360 degree street view.

Give or take a bit....please correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm right here were the propane was is now my shack! got a nice big parking area for truckers and people with trailers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel00 View Post
Clint, let me know if you need any of these to fill out your collection

Thats a lot of plates dang! I want to thank everyone for the offer of plates I think I got what I need! If you have a special one that you want to see on my shack I will take it and find a place for it!! send you a pic... just PM me and I'll give you my addy!

Had another solid day, but ran out of brisket :( I'ts been a slow seller till today and ~30lbs worth( 3 13-20lb packers) gone under 4 hrs and of course PP is a top seller... even got a repeat customer that cuz owns one of the BBQ joint in town, like mine better and is by every night so thats got to be a good thing! Also have my first Yelp review!! Thanks DUBBAGA for setting that up, You da man!!! I'm covering all my cost but not planing a trip to Tahiti yet

Brad looking foward to you swing by and giving the grub a try :)

Thanks everyone!!
Clint
WIFI Stoker
Custom Trailer Offset

Owner of BurlesQ BBQ shack
BurlesQ BBQ Facebook
BurlesQ BBQ website
pwa is offline   Reply With Quote