Unread 06-03-2013, 07:53 AM   #32
aawa
is Blowin Smoke!

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMDGeek View Post
Things I took away from the airing tonight -

3. Was disappointed that one cook separated the Money Muscle ... I know the cook is not standard sanction or anything but still found it to be lacking integrity.

Idea for an episode: Do a where are they now for the season one.
Just a question, but how is it a lack of integrity if, it isn't against the rules? He took the same approach that Myron Mixon did, on the show Smoked. Where he seperated the point from the flat so he could get bark on all sides of the point before making burnt ends.

If it isn't against the rules and it is a technique that allows for a better product, I personally don't find it lacking integrity.

And the episode of where are they now for season one would be great! Obviously Tuffy Stone and Myron are judges for Pitmasters. I would love to see how the others are doing in their competition/professional career. I also want to know if the rookie was able to figure out the whole competition bbq scene and do better than he had been.

Last edited by aawa; 06-03-2013 at 08:39 AM..
aawa is online now   Reply With Quote