View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 03:40 AM   #212
pwa
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aawa View Post
That is awesome Clint! I see you took my advice and decided to abuse the child labor laws since they don't count towards your own children.
It is a family run businesses and there getting paid... half goes to there college fund they can have the other half. I want them to have a better opportunity then me :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tish View Post
Thrilled you had the kind of day you wanted for opening day, Clint! Looks like the weather was beautiful! You'll have all the kinks worked out soon, I'm sure. Congrats to all of you!!
thanks Tish it was a perfect day. Sunday was pretty slow but it had kinks and we learned. I still made a profit but very small due to a $110 screw up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilsports View Post
Post or pm your mailing address. If you want/need a Saskatchewan Canada plate I'll drop it in the post for ya'.
PM sent and thanks from your Northern brethern!!

I can't say it enough with out the brethren this is only possible from the help of you all!! I had the best comment today.. I repeat Customer stopped in want 2 lbs of PP said "he'll be here alot just don't tell his Cuz... he owns your biggest competitor and you PP smoke his" lol I loved it.

So thanks and High Fives all around

Clint
WIFI Stoker
Custom Trailer Offset

Owner of BurlesQ BBQ shack
BurlesQ BBQ Facebook
BurlesQ BBQ website
pwa is offline   Reply With Quote